The American Museum of Natural History’s Museums and Climate Change Network blog is designed for anyone interested in the intersection between museums and climate change and was created in response to the challenge of engaging museums audiences and professionals in the issue of climate change. As more museums create exhibitions and resources on climate change, with varying degrees of success, it is important to share ideas and experiences.
This site provides information about:
- Exhibitions on climate change and the anthropocene
- Relevant films, books, art projects
- Events such as conferences and workshops
- Resources for curators and exhibition designers (such as maps, statistics, interactive tools)
- Regional impacts of climate change and how people are responding
- Contact list of people engaged in bringing climate change to a broad audience